We are not naïve; we know it is tough for travelers to select the right travel agency for them. Before selecting an agency, identify what is important to you. That way when selecting an agency, you can find the company that best fits your needs. As we mentioned in our video, consider the following when deciphering through travel agencies:
- Size. The larger the company, the larger the network – meaning more jobs. Is an abundance of jobs important to you?
- Structure. Each company is structured differently. Will you be working with multiple contacts throughout your process of accepting an assignment? Or would you like to work with a company where you will only work with one individual?
- Benefits. Before selecting a travel assignment, identify what benefits are important to you. These could range from the pay packages, to 401K, to family coverage, to even PTO. Identify those non-negotiables on your end, and select a company that aligns with your needs.
- Experience. How long has the company been around? Is it important for you to travel with a more tenured company, or is a startup okay with you?
- On-staff experts. Does the company have a team on-staff prepared to handle clinical issues that may arise?
- Housing. Some companies have dedicated employees to advocate on your behalf in regard to housing. They will set up/pay for your housing and deposits. Is this important to you? If not, are you prepared to find and fund your own housing costs up front?
- Trust. At the end of the day, you need to trust your recruiter and company.
All in all, we want you to feel confident in your company. Your happiness and success on assignment should be the top priority for you and the company you choose to work with. Contact Aureus Medical to learn more about how we can best serve you.