Did you know that as an Aureus Medical Group traveler, you have access to a variety of emotional health and wellbeing services through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
The EAP is a free, confidential, and completely voluntary program offered to all active Aureus Medical Group travelers through your benefits. EAP advocates will work with you and your household to line you up with a service that may help resolve personal or work-related issues you are facing. This includes connecting you with the right professionals and directing you to helpful resources in your area.
Here are 8 ways Aureus travelers can take full advantage of this company-sponsored benefit:
- Counseling services: Access 8 free and confidential sessions with a licensed counselor, in-person or remote.
- Legal assistance: Access one 30-minute consultation with an attorney, face-to-face or by phone.
- Parenting resources: Get referrals for childcare providers, after-school programs, camps, child development, adoption organizations, prenatal care, and more.
- Eldercare resources: Get referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs, long-distance caregiving, and more.
- Financial advice: Sit down with a specialist for one 30-minute consultation via telephone.
- Pet care resources: Get referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians, and more.
- Identity Theft advice: Access one 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.
- Access to licensed professionals to discuss alcohol or other substance abuse, stress, grief, family problems, and psychological disorders.
Self-care is important for everyone, and that includes taking care of issues that could affect your emotional health and wellbeing. There are so many resources available to help you when you’re not sure where to turn. Our team at Aureus is always here to support you, help you get started with the EAP program, or locate additional mental health resources to help you! If you’re a current Aureus Medical Group traveler and would like more information on accessing your free EAP benefits, please don’t wait– contact your recruiter and start your journey to a better you!