Live & Learn TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
Aureus Medical Group will pay up to $3,000 every six months and up to $12,000 per degree for qualifying degree programs. Qualifying degree programs include bachelor and master level programs in nursing, allied health, healthcare administration, and healthcare education. Covered expenses include class registration and required books.
To be eligible for the Live & Learn Tuition Reimbursement Program benefit, you must:
- Have previously worked an assignment with Aureus Medical of at least 13 weeks.
- Remain actively employed with Aureus (or have confirmed assignment with start date) at beginning and end of class.
- Maintain full-time status for duration of assignment (30 hours per week).
- Submit Live & Learn Tuition Reimbursement Pre-Approval Request Form for each class to your account manager at least 30 days before class start date
for pre-approval by Aureus Education Department.
- Your account manager will notify you of pre-approval or denial of request and send copy of pre-approval request form back to you. All decisions of
Aureus Education Department are final.
- If approved, you must pay for class, books, and any applicable registration fees up front.
- Submit Live & Learn Tuition Reimbursement Request Form to your account manager, including itemized, dated receipt outlining class and book
expenses, within 30 days of class completion for each class.
- Submit proof of passing grade (“C” or better).
Tuition reimbursement will be made within 30 days of post-course submittal and approval. Aureus reserves the right to change this policy at any time.