Student Outreach nursing
Preparing students and new graduates for full-time and travel nursing jobs
The job hunt, especially for your first one, can be stressful. You have a lot on your plate between clinicals and your studies. Adding a job search to the mix may be tough. Aureus Medical is here to help make the process less overwhelming and to assist you with your transition from school to career. We’re your resource for information and career advice. And we’re your direct connection to great healthcare careers in the nursing field, both full-time opportunities and travel nursing.
What is Our Student Outreach Program?
Aureus Medical’s Student Outreach Program pairs nursing students and new graduates with an experienced employment professional whose sole focus is to help you make the school to career move. Our student outreach coordinators only work with students and new grads. Your dedicated coordinator will work with you at any stage during your schooling, follow you through graduation, and help you as you begin your professional career. We’ll open doors to a full scope of healthcare careers - travel nursing jobs that will enable you to explore the country and full-time positions in great facilities.
Your student outreach coordinator:
- Serves as an accessible resource for topics surrounding the nursing job market, salary, licensing, resume writing, interviewing, and more
- Helps you become well-versed in understanding the job search process
- Shares what career options are available to you based on the job market and your wish list of locations (full-time positions, travel nurse jobs, local contract opportunities, and more)
- Offers the mentorship you need at this important stage in your life
- Provides you with the peace of mind that your first professional opportunity in nursing will meet your career and life goals
Where to Find Us:
Aureus Medical partners with universities across the nation by participating in career fairs, speaking at lunch and learns, and helping with informational sessions such as mock interviewing. You can also find us at many state and national conferences as well as online through social networking. We want to be available and accessible to you, no matter what’s on your mind about medical careers in nursing.
Aureus Medical strives to be a strong resource and partner for you as you complete your nursing education. You don’t have to go it alone. Contact us and we’ll connect you with a student outreach coordinator.
Connect with us!
Nursing Student Outreach (800)340.2619