Student Outreach medical laboratory
Preparing medical laboratory and pathology students and new grads for healthcare careers.
You’re are that stage or close to it, the job hunt. The whole process – searching for jobs, reaching out, and following up – can be overwhelming. Often, it takes time
that you don’t have. You may not know where to begin. That’s where we come in.
Aureus Medical is here to assist you as you take this important step from school to career. We’re your resource for information and career advice. And we’re your
direct link to great healthcare careers in the medical laboratory field, both full-time opportunities and contract work (travel).
What is Our Student Outreach Program?
Aureus Medical’s Student Outreach Program matches medical laboratory and pathology students and new graduates with an experienced employment professional who is dedicated to
helping you transition from the school setting into the career you’ve studied hard to prepare for.
Our student outreach coordinators only work with students and new grads. Your dedicated coordinator is available to you at any stage during your schooling, will follow
you through graduation, and help you as you begin your professional career. We have connections to a full scope of healthcare careers within the medical laboratory field,
including full-time positions in great facilities nationwide as well as travel opportunities that will take you across the country.
Your Student Outreach Coordinator:
- Serves as an accessible resource for topics surrounding the medical laboratory job market, salary, licensing, resume writing, interviewing, and more
- Helps you become well-versed in understanding the job search process
- Shares what career options are available to you based on your field, the job market, and your wish list of locations (full-time positions, travel jobs, local contract opportunities, and more)
- Offers the mentorship you need at this important stage in your life
- Provides you with the peace of mind that your first career opportunity will meet your career and life goals
Where to Find Us:
Aureus Medical partners with universities across the nation by participating in career fairs, speaking at lunch and learns, and helping with informational sessions such as mock interviewing. You can also find us at many state and national conferences as well as online through social networking. We want to be available and accessible to you, no matter what’s on your mind about medical careers in medical laboratory and pathology.
Aureus Medical strives to be a strong resource and partner for you as you complete your education. You don’t have to go it alone. Contact us and we’ll connect you with a student
Connect with us!
Med Lab Student Outreach